kitty cat kitty cat baker's man

Last night I was tucking Mandie in to bed and we were reading Brown Bear for our book. (We always do book, prayer, drink of water, then I hold her for a few minutes, then bed). Mandie was trying to say what all the animals were. She got to 'purple cat'. She said pupel cat pupel cat . . . which turned in to . . . kiee ca kiee ca . . . which turned in to . . . kiee cat kiee cat bakers man . . . over and over and over. I guess because it has the same number of syllables as patty cake. She tends to mix up songs a lot. Sometimes she'll sing 'ABCDEFG, how I wonder what you are'. She is trying SO hard to sing things the right way, because it's like she finally realized that she doesn't quite sound like the grown up who's singing. It's pretty cute. I really appreciate her effort to do things right. I love that two year old!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts