- It seems like he talks like a 5 year old. Anyone who watches him always says something like "Wow, he's quite a talker for such a little guy!" I guess that's what you get when you've got your big sister talking to you about everything under the sun 24/7. It's kind of funny though because I think he looks a little younger than he is because he's a little on the short side, but he talks so well that it seems to leave people confused. It's funny.
- He does not have the 'terrible two's', but he does have what I have called the 'argumentative two's' . He likes to argue. He doesn't throw fits really, he just negates very word out of your mouth. For example, you could say "Matthew you are so silly" and he will reply with his eyebrows pointed down and a frowny, " no I'm naahhhwut!" The word 'not' always comes out really hicky sounding! He will also completely change views in an argument just for the sake of keeping the argument going. "I love you Matthew", "No you don't!!!", "I don't love you Matthew", " Yes you do!!!". Yup, we are in the midst of the argumentative two's alright!!
- When he starts laughing, he will bring the whole family to their knees in laughter! His laugh is hilarious! It's like a high-pitched giggle, and he always runs out of breath. It's funny!!
- He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES, his stuffed animals right now. Namely his puppies. He carries them around, tucks them into bed, puts them by him when it's time to eat. Pushes them in Mandie's baby strollers. However, he's not into sleeping with them. When it's time to sleep, he could care less about those puppies.
- His favorite color is blue. He loves blue, and he likes pink. I think he has no choice but to like pink with a sister who has the pink version of everything on earth!
- He thinks he is a big man. If you say something like, "Hey little guy", he'll come back with, "I'm NOT little! I'm bid!" And sometimes he'll do something good and say, "I'm the MAN!" He gets that from me, because I call him the man all the time.
- He loves boots. He has worn nothing but navy blue snow boots all winter long!
- He loves playing outside.
- He loves his Daddy, and being around men.
- He'll give you "knucks", that's where you push your fist into someone else's fist.
- He like's to play like he's the Big Bad Wolf.
I love my son with all of my heart. It is an honor to teach him, a joy to spend time with him, and a privilege to be his Mommy! He's a wonderful little brother, and I'll know he'll be an awesome big brother, too! Thank you God for Matthew, thank you for my precious little boy!!
Here are some pictures from his party: