Happy Anniversary Honey!!!

FIVE YEARS!!!

Hi babe! We've been married for five years today. We dated for exactlly five years when we got married. You know what that means . . . we've FINALLY been married for longer that we dated! I wonder why that's such a big deal to me.

Anyway, happy anniversary. People keep telling me that the five year mark is such a big deal. And maybe it is, but my commitment is a lifetime deal . . . and we're just getting started baby!! I love you so much, looking forward to the next five, the five after that, and the fifty after that!

It's been hard, it's been good, I'm glad it's been with YOU!!

I love you!

Comments

  1. YAY! 5 YEARS for both of us! :)
    Happy Anniversary. Let's talk this week, I miss chatting with you.

    Happy Father's Day, Luke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!!!!!!! Thank you so much for your friendship, if I did not have you and your sweet kids this summer would be to hard for me. Love ya and have a great anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary!!! What a special one! May the Lord bless you both with many, many more. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts