Extra, Extra, Read All About It!

You won't believe this!!

I had a doctor's appointment today at the ICAM clinic. I needed to consult with my naturopath about some blood work I had done a couple of weeks ago. At this point I should probably mention, even though you probably know this, I have rheumatoid arthritis. You may not know, however, that the diagnosis for RA is usually nailed in by either a high Rheumatoid Factor or a high C-Reactive Protein in your blood work (in addition to noticably swollen joints symmetrically on the body). I had a very high CRP, and a little high RH Factor. I found out today . . .



OK, this news is very big and exciting. I feel as though I am having a hard time making it big enough and exciting enough in typed words. So please take this moment to feel great anticipation, and excitement. And please pretend that you can see the huge grin on my face.






. . . BOTH OF MY NUMBERS ARE BACK IN THE NORMAL RANGE!

Hooray!! So, even though I still have swollen fingers, and some days are not great, most of my days are great, and the proof is in the pudding that my immune system is chilling out a little!! Hooray!!!

The other interesting thing I found out is that I tested positive for the Epstein Bar Virus (may not have spelled that right). Which a normal person might think was bad news, but I think is great news, because it is now a known, treatable problem that I will soon be able to cross off of my list of things that are contributing to my RA. Hooray again!

I am so happy that my "scarry" numbers are back down to normal, and I am so excited to see how my body continues to improve as time goes on. And I am giving ALL of the glory and credit to Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior! He has saved me from my sins, he will save me from my RA, and He will save me from anything else I need saving from. Because he is faithful, he is good, and I belong to him, and I will worship and praise him and love him and honor him until the day that I die!! AMEN!!

Comments

  1. So glad to hear the good news!! Hope and pray you continue to feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! have you been treating this naturally? (like with foods, herbs, oils, ect)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT! I am so incrediably happy for you and am praising God with you! I remember, something like 6 monthss ago, praying over you in church with Susan and she asked you to thank God for the healing is going to do in your body. What faithfulness that you showed. You are an amazing woman of God. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!!!! I am so excited for you and will pray that it keeps getting better!! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sweet Cass - you know I always comment on your blog in person, but this is SO BIG! Just to think that 29 years ago I would be giving birth to a baby boy that would bring an angel into my life who lifts my soul, inspires my faith and constantly strengthens my spirit - just by being YOU. I really do believe that you must be one of God's favorites. You're obviously one of mine...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah!! So glad that you got some good news!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my friend. What joy I have for you. Beauty from ashes. I love your heart and I praise Jesus with you.

    With love, Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cassie,

    I am so thankful for your good news! I read it with anticipation and excitement! Your spirit just shines!

    Miss you and Lucas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're rejoicing! So great to catch up with you today. God it good. You have strength and character.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so exciting! All praise to God! He answers prayers. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts