I'm having a moment here!

Whoa MaMa!! I just finished a HUGE 8 page paper, that was preceeded by a 5 pager last week and another 5 pager the week before that!! That's summer grad school for ya I guess. Anyway, I'm officially done with this class, which means, drum roll please, I am only six, that's right, count'em six short hours away from, . . . , moment of silence, . . . , GRADUATION!! I found out I was pregnant w/ Mandie one month after starting my first semester, and school has hung over my head like a dark, haunting cloud ever since that wonderful moment I knew motherhood was approaching. I am constantly torn between school and family/friends/events/ and mostly sleep! Anyway, I've got one more summer class that starts in a week, and one class to take in the fall, and one HUGE comprehensive exam that covers 4 of the classes I've taken, and then, that's right, . . . , another moment of silence, . . . GRADUATION!! And then, no more guilt over this degree!

Thanks for listening!

Comments

  1. Congratulations Cassie!!! What an accomplishment. I am proud that you have stuck with it. What is your degree in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I just wanted to say we missed ya'll today but can't wait to see you next week! Hope ya'll have fun in OK.
    Love
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Keri, it's a Master's of Education in Physical Education. Thanks so much for your encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts