"Out Baby!"

Well, I'm 5 days away from my due date (February 10), and still no baby. I had an appointment yesterday with my midwife and she guessed that right now the baby weighs around 7 lbs. She also guessed that it's a boy and that it will come on February 14 (Valentines Day!) I was kinda surprised because she's never made a guess like that before about whether it's a boy or a girl . . . she just always says "Wow, this baby is just all knees and elbows". Which I can attest to, I can literally watch knees and elbows glide across my tummy! Mandie was so not that way, she was like a little snuggle bug that would just kind of roll from side to side, this kid is not snuggled it is stretched and very pushy!! I can't wait to see what kind of personality this baby will have and I'm dying to know if it's a boy or a girl!! I'll find out soon enough I guess. It's kind of a nice feeling to think that it won't come for another week and a half, because it allows me to not wake up every day and wonder if I'll go into labor or not. Anyway, we can't wait for the little bundle to arrive and we really appreciate all the prayers! I don't have any new pics to post, but I will post some when I get them off the camera and on the computer. Have a blessed day!

Oh, the reason the title of this post is "out baby!" is because that is now what Mandie says when she's touching my tummy. I still don't really think she understands what's going on, but we keep telling her the baby is in there and it won't be long before the baby comes out. She knows something is up . . . she just doesn't know what. Please pray for her, she has no idea that life is about to change forever!

Comments

  1. This is fun! Now we can keep up with each other daily! I love the house and all of your belly pictures. They are so so sweet. I, too, would guess your having a boy although I'm no midwife :)
    Hope to see you later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet and see the baby! I really can't wait for the phone call whether it is a boy or a girl!!!!! YAY for lots of babies in our family at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts