What a Mighty God . . .

we serve!!

Sing with me now!!! What a mighty God we serve, angels bow before Him. Heaven and earth adore Him. What a mighty God we serve.

I have found myself experiencing deep, consuming feelings of love for the Lord lately. I am awed by his plans, enamoured by his strong and silent ways, tickled by his humor and creativity, and captivated by his heroism. And because of it all, I am thrilled to be a part of His church (bride), and elated to look forward to an eternity in his safe, calm, and joyful presence. What a mighty mighty God. I'm honored to serve!

Comments

  1. I'm honored to serve right along with you. His plans are exciting, His will is perfect and His creativity is amazing!
    To follow you in song:
    "My God is so big. So strong and so mighty there's nothing my God cannot do!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go God!! Love you girl, thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts