Mandarin Oranges

This morning, I poured Mandie some cereal for breakfast and she noticed that the picture on the box showed bananas in the cereal. "Mom, I need bananas in my cereal!".

"Mandie, we ran out of bananas yesterday. We don't have any."

"OK, I'll take oranges in my cereal"

"Well, why don't you try it without oranges and see if you like it."

Mandie takes a bite . . . . . . "Oh Yuck! I need oranges in here!!"

"OK"

So I put oranges in her cereal. And of course Matthew wants oranges too. And then they decide to eat only the oranges and none of their cereal. So for breakfast thismorning. My kids has oranges, and I had 3 bowls of cereal!

Well, yesterday we made our appointment for out ultrasound. So, Lord willing, on Feb 15 we well find out if this little wiggle worm in my tummy is a boy or a girl! I am very anxious to find out, because I'm feeling the need to nest. I want to get out the crib and paint some walls and get stuff together. I think I can wait 2 more weeks.

We are enjoying the snow. The kids got out and played in it yesterday while Dad shoveled the walk. They had a good time. I'm planning a snowman day sometime when the sun can shine on us and we can pack that snow!

Our house is coming together! Today I am going to try to hang several pictures that I've been putting off hanging. Hanging pictures is the hardest part for me! I'm always afraid I'll get the all hung and then not like the way they are arranged! Oh well, I'll do my best.

Enjoy another day of snow!

Comments

  1. I know how hard it is to wait those few weeks for the songram. I can't wait for you to find out if you are having a boy or a girl. Enjoy the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see what you are having!!! I am betting a girl just because we have had the same thing so far!! Hahaha.. I hope it will go by fast and you find out what it is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts