Mama's Girl

Hi, I'm Cassie, and I am a 26 year old Mama's girl.

Today I spent the day with my Mama! I LOVE my Mom! She keeps Matthew for me for a couple of hours on Tuesday mornings while I work. After work today my mom and I talked all about everything, then we went to her house and pushed Matthew for a stroll in the BEAUTIFUL spring sun! Then we had a salad for lunch at her house, and before I knew it was time to pick up my sweet girlie from KU. I had fun with my mom today!

Thanks, God, for my awesome Mama!


And here is an Easter picture of my kids, Matthew's eyes are a little katywankus. I guess the picture caught him mid blink?

Comments

  1. Mandie looks so different to me. Her hair looks longer and darker and she just looks like a completely different little girl. I guess that means it's been too long since we have seen one another. Cute picture!

    p.s. I'm a momma's girl too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts