Tag - You're IT!

I guess I'm a blogger nerd, because this is my first time to be tagged. But I was tagged 3 times, so I'll use this post to fulfill all three tags.

Number One from Sara: find the NEAREST book, turn to page 56, find the fifth sentence, and post the next two -5 sentences. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or an intellectual book - pick the NEAREST book. OK, here goes:

From the 'Department of Public Safety: Motorcycle Operator's Manual' (it doesn't have 56 pages, so I used page 46)

"Licensing exams are designed to be scored more objectively. To earn your license, you must pass a knowledge test and an on-cycle skill test. Knowledge test questions are based on information, practices, and ideas from this manual. They require that you know and understand road rules and safe riding practices. "

I tag: Arlene C.

Number two from Jeri:
*Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
*Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself
*tag 7 other people and link to them at the end of your blog
*let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment

Seven random/weird facts about me:
1) Praise the Lord, I'm about to graduate (in December)
2) My husband just got a motorcycle (I felt obligated to share this based on the above reading . . . he passed his test with flying colors). He is SO HOT on that thing!
3) I was adopted
4) I found out I had Arthritis when I was 23 years old . . . boo hoo!
5)I am trying to get into swimming. I am about to by a cap and some goggles, I'd LOVE a buddy if any of ya'll have a Town Club membership!
6) I'm always a little scared (and sometimes a lot scared) of the birds at Medi Park when we go to feed the ducks. I was bitten when I was a little girl, so now I'm ready to attack any bird who gets to close to Mandie. I just don't trust those suckers!
7) I am flawed to my core, and I repeat the same mistakes over and over every day, but by God's grace I'm a child of God.

I tag: Amanda Y., Cassie C., Kristen C., Ayvrie D., Keri, Cristina F., and Kerri R.
Number three, also from Jeri: here is the 6th pic from the 6th album in my computer:

It's Luke and Mandie reading a book when she was 7 months old. Good times :)

My man can really grow a beard!

Comments

  1. I am afraid of birds, too.

    Hey...we are in Amarillo right now. We were at Super Wal-Mart and stopped by to see Luke, but he was on his lunch break. We are at Bruce and Celia's if you want to call and we can maybe get together?

    J

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts