Pumpkin Patch!

The last week and a half has been nuts! I found out last Tuesday that I would be taking my comprehensive final exam for my masters on the following Monday (2 days ago). Needless to say, most of my free time was devoted to that. I'm so very sorry that my poor kid's Halloween picture post had to be delayed on account of my education. They are late; but they are oh so cute! Happy Belated Halloween!

Some of these were taken at the actual Pumpkin Patch, the picture's with orange brick in the background were taken in front of our house.

Note: Mandie was a Unicorn for all pre-Halloween festivities (the Funival, KU trick-or-treating, and Halloween day at the Library). However, on Halloween day she very decidedly informed me that she did not want to wear THAT! So we put on a dress and she was officially a 'Baby Doll' for Halloween. Matt was a bear . . . a blue bear.



Other news: Matthew says "Mama, Mom, Bubba, and Da" (Da=DaDa), he's currently breaking his fourth tooth, and he can crawl . . . backwards. I think he'll be crawling forwards eventually. He can also sit 'criss cross apple sauce' and just scoot across the floor. He's hilarious!

Comments

Popular Posts