The Wiggle Way to White Water Wapids!!

Tomorrow we are leaving for O K L A H O M A . . . where the wind comes sweeping down the plains!!

We are going to White Water Rapids water park, the zoo, the omni-plex, and Brick Town, and who knows where else we'll go and what else we'll do. Two things are sure, however, there will be a LOT of Wiggles Watching on the road, and my neice Whitney (who's 8) will have a really really really really good time, I mean way better than any vacation you have ever been on I'm sure!! I am planning to take lots of pictures (hope I remember!!) that I'll post when we get home.

Comments

  1. Have a great trip. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun trip, be safe! I had a great time yesterday, let's do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Can't wait to hear about it and see pics! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts