M.C. is 3 Months Old!

Well, my little guy turns three months old today! What a blessing he has been to me and to this family! Here is a little sneak peek into his awesome personality! Matthew is one HAPPY baby! He loves to smile and laugh. He likes to gaze into people's eyes with intent looks of adoration and listen to them while they talk to him. He loves to laugh. He loves attention from his sister. He's a GREAT eater! The boy never misses a meal! He's quick when he eats (unfortunately, he spits up with the best of them as well!). You can usually put him anywhere and he'll be happy there. He likes it when new people hold him. He likes to smile through his Paci. He is very expressive with his little grunts and groans. He snores. He likes to be swaddled, as long as one arm is out. He gets the tired silly's about and hour and a half after he eats, and then he just smiles and rolls his eyes around until he finally nods off. He has big hands and his Daddy's Fred Flinstone feet. He is handsome! Yesterday my friend was asking me what his name means, so here is the definition: Matthew means 'Gift from God', and Cooper means either 'barrel maker' or 'handsome' (it is also his great grand-fathers last name on Luke's side). So we usually go with handsome instead of barrel maker. I had a great grand-father on my mom's side who's name was M.C. (well, technically his name was Melvin Cecil . . . but for some reason everyone just called him M.C., I can't imagine why), and those are Matthew's initials. So there you go, he's my 'Handsome Gift from God'. The most recent and wonderful thing about my little boy ........................ drum roll please ............................ he has slept 9, count 'em, 9 hours the past 2 nights! That's right, he's amazing!! Ok, I guess I'll wrap it up about how awesome he is. But I would like to end this post with a simple request. When you read this, please say one honest and heartfelt prayer for my son. The Lord has made Matthew, and the Lord has a plan for Matthew, and the power of the Lord is astonishing!

Comments

  1. I love the past 2 posts! You do have precious children and I CANNOT wait to see them in a week!!! YAY! Can't wait to hang out with ALL the fam! Have a great Mother's Day. :) Sorry I have missed you the past couple calls, it is crazy around here sometimes and I just can't get to the phone. I will call this week.
    We love all four of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post Cassie.

    Thanks for jogging my memory of our connection. I grew up at Central so I just thought it was from youth group. I knew you were younger than me but not sure how much. It is great to see the connection now. Yes CBH holds a special place in my heart. Great memories.

    I love your blog. It is so sweet to see your precious babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a little handsome gift and you are as much of a blessing to your children as they are to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts