Long Time No Blog

When I started blogging my intention was to post at least once a week . . . oops!! Here's a long post with a lot of pictures to make up for my absence! I'll start off with pictures. They are all of Mandie and Matthew, just to warn you.

Here is Matthew in another one of his Daddy's baby outfilts. I love these pictures. It's hard for me to fully understand that Luke was ever really a baby, but I guess the clothes prove it. The day he wore this outfit we took him to Amarillo Little Theater to watch 'The Producers'. Great Job Annika!! He did great while we were there!
The other day I was talking on the phone on the couch and Mandie was just sitting there by me sucking her thumb. After a few minutes she just conked out! I got up and did house work, she didn't move a muscle. Sweet tired girl!!
This is Matthew's first time in the swing. He did good in it, but I ended up putting it back in the closet because Mandie just twirled him around in circles while he was in there. I'll let him get a little stronger before we try again. Mandie decided that little Matthew works really well as a cup holder:
Yumm!

Roll it, and Pat it, and Mark it with a 'B',
and put it in the oven for Baby and Me!!

Look out world, Mandie Lee is large, in charge, and about to turn 2!!


Finally, I want to end this post with a quote. I totally stole this from my sweet friend Elizabeth's facebook page, but it is just to good not to share. You, whoever you are, are lovable . . . and dearly loved!

I mean that to be in a relationship with God is to be loved purely and furiously. And a person who thinks himself unlovable cannot be in a relationship with God because he can't accept who God is; Being that is love. We learn that we are lovable or unlovable from other people. That is why God tells us so many times to love each other. ~Donald Miller



Comments

  1. Hi Cassie,
    I love your blog it is really cute. I am so glad we are able to get the kids togeter for play dates and to all hang out. See ya tomorrow...

    Love,
    The other cassie (too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. I so hope that Carmelita will keep sunglasses on one day. I haven't tried it yet, but I look forward to!

    Take care, my friend!
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, cassie! also, i love that quote! i love donald miller books - have you read any?

    p.s. glad you're on facebook now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts