Nursing in Style!!

I want to give a HUGE thank you and WOW to my dear friend Cristina who is the owner and designer of an awesome business called ' The Nursing Cloak' . Cristina sent me my cloak, which is absolutely beautiful, just a couple of days ago and I have already used it several times!! Here are some pictures of her amazing work.

All of Cristina's Cloaks are unique in that they have a pocket that allows the cloak to fold into itself, or to hold paci's and stuff like that. Here is what it looks like folded up into itself:
This is what it looks like when it's opened up (you can see the pocket in front):
And here is what it looks like in action:
If anyone is interested, you can pick all of your own fabric for your own cloak, and for more information you can click on the link to her website from this blog. Thank you sweet Cristina for allowing Mom's to nurse in style and with confidence, whenever and wherever necessary! I love you so much!

Comments

  1. That is one cute cover :)
    Thank you so much for the encouragement. It means a lot. I loved the quote from your Bible study. I would really love to see you and your kids soon. I know it's been hard to find a good time, but I always enjoy you. Maybe if the weather is nice tomorrow, we could take the babies and walk? If not, I really want to get together sometime next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for the confession!!! HA! Your kids are so cute. And the nursing covers are really cute too!! Too bad I'm not nursing anymore cause I'd want one!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts