Thumbsuckers Anonymous

Well it's another great day here at the Haney house. We got up this morning and went to Ladies Bible Class at church, which is always a huge blessing. Mandie and Matthew have both been doing really well. Luke arrived home safe from Nashville, where he said he had a great time and learned a lot (it was a business trip). The weather in Amarillo is absolutely, could not be any better, gorgeous! The trees and bushes we planted are actually doing great, they seem to be really far from death!! Things are good, praise God!

OK, here are some recent pictures and events:

Last weekend we went to Lubbock to see Pop-C and Aunt LaJean. We went with my mom and my niece Whitney. Here are those pictures:

















Also, I tried the roller thing with Mandie again . . . this time with smaller rollers. We put them in after we washed her hair in the tub, then I was going to let her sleep in them. Well, they didn't make it through the night, and the next morning her head was a big hairy mess! Here she is in her rollers:

Matthew has finally found his sweet little thumb! Mandie had already found hers by this age, but we never offered her a paci, so I guess that's why. Matt's been working so hard to find it, and he has whacked himself all over the face trying to get the little guy in his mouth. We don't mind at all that they like their thumbs, actually . . . I love it and I think it is so so precious! In the picture above with Mandie in her carseat, you can see her sucking away on her little thumb as well.



Last but not least, here is a picture of Matthew wearing one of his Daddy's outfits from when Luke was a baby. So sweet!

Comments

  1. Cassie, Your babies are precious!! I love that picture of Matthew in Luke's outfit. That is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so you have to try sock-rolling her hair! That is what my mom did and she said they never bothered me like the rollers. I will get directions from her for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to meeting you, too! I've heard lots about you from Ayvrie and Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet! :) I love all the pictures. Sorry I haven't called you back, life has been crazy! :)

    Call you today!
    Love you!
    Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts