Sister and Brother

This morning I decided on a whim to take some pictures of Mandie and Matthew. They are just in their play clothes sitting on a blanket, but I think they are pretty good. It was really fun to see them interacting together. Mandie is so in love with her brother, but she just is too hard on him. The photo shoot came to an abrupt halt when Mandie crawled over her brother and whacked him in the face with her foot. Any advice out there about how to teach a 21 month old that she ALWAYS has to be sweet to Matthew? She is sweet when that is what we are talking about, but the next minute she whacks him in the tummy with a huge smile on her face . . . looking at me with an expression like 'Mom, I'm so cute when I whack Matthew, huh? . . . cheese!!' Anyway, here are the pictures, enjoy!!

Comments

  1. Cassie, I can't believe how big Matthew is! It looks like his big chest is going to bust through that onesie! Mandie is so precious. Her big, blue eyes are beautiful.

    Miss you, Girl!
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts