Pictures

Ok, I know I have blogged a lot about working on our house, and about my growing belly! Here are some pictures of everything!

First, belly pics. The first was was taken when I was about 34 weeks pregnant. I love it because you can see Mandie's little hand reaching up toward my belly button. The second one was taken this morning before church, I turned 36 weeks today . . . just 4 weeks to go!!

Now house pictures, I have a few before pictures to go with the after, hopefully you can tell which is which! Also, we have done our living room and are currently working on phase one of the kitchen (new walls and paint). I will post both of those when the kitchen is done because those rooms open up to each other.

This is Mandie's room:

This is the room for our new baby:
This picture shows what the old carpet looked like before the wood floors were refinished . . . yuck!

This is the closet in the new baby room that used to have the central heat and air unit in it:

This is the hallway:

And here are some cute pictures of Mandie:
Mandie's first nap in her "Big Girl Bed"!

Mandie feeding herself yogurt

Playing with her stroller and baby that she got for Christmas (thanks Nana and Poppy!)

We have a bench by the front door that rocks, she likes to pull it so it faces the door and look out the glass door. Daddy and Mandie relaxing on the bench together


Comments

  1. What a cute belly pic! Mandie's room and the babies room look soooo cute! I love them. :)
    I can't wait to meet the new baby!
    Love the house pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you guys know what you are having?

    jeri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, girl! You are beautiful! All belly for sure. I can't wait to see more pics.

    Love ya,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts