Big O Belly Pics!

Hello! Ok, last night Luke took some belly pics of my tummy. I had NO IDEA I was this big! I do not feel this big! Anyway, here they are:

Check out that belly button!
The kitchen is not quite done, but I couldn't wait any longer to post some pics. So here they are:

The picture above is one of the walls Luke built.Eventually we want to update the cabinets and counter tops, and put down new floors. But now is just not the time. Also, I need to put up some more stuff on the walls, but I'm not sure what I want to do exactly yet. So, there it is . . . isn't it cute!!

And finally, pictures of my pride and joy:

Mandie has decided that the safety thing under her high chair is her own personal hammock. She also enjoys putting her baby dolls to sleep there with pillows and blankets, and enjoying a snack and some juice under there.
Mandie on Daddy's back, she's got a good grip on those eyes!

Just a couple more weeks until we have another baby around here!! Please continue to pray for him/her!!

Comments

  1. So cute! Good to talk today, I always enjoy it! :)
    Love the kitchen, can't believe Luke built that wall, he is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definately think this one is a boy! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have this blog connection! Your house is looking great - I can not believe all the work. And by the way, when you guys need another date, and make it soon we can always keep the kids. We still remember what to do :-)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts