Hi!!

Hi! I'm Cassie Haney, proud wife of Luke and loving mother of Mandie. I am currently 33 weeks pregnant with our second baby, and I am excited about our growing family. We recently moved into our first house. It's a cute place, but it needs lots of work. So far we have redone the living room, hallway, front bedroom, middle bedroom, and cellar. Our next project is the kitchen. It's going to be a big job, but I can't wait to get it done. As soon as I learn how to post pictures on this blog I will post some of us and our house. My husband, Luke, is practicing Optometry at the Walmart on Georgia and I-27. He graduated in May from the University of Houston College of Optometry. He really likes his job, and he'd love to see you too if your in need of an eye exam (wink wink)! Anyway, this is my second attempt at blogging (my first attempt was one blog about 9 months ago that never had a second post . . . pathetic I know) I am hopeful that this time around I am more consistent with posts and I can post pictures of the kids and stuff for our friends and family, as soon as I figure out how of course. I'm going to go work on that. I'll write more later!!

Comments

  1. Hey I love your blog!! I am so glad that I got to see you tonight!! You are the most precious thing in the world!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts