Pictures

Okay, so adding pictures is not hard at all. Here is the picture we sent out this year on our Christmas cards in front of our tree.

Here is Mandie with her cousin Whitney on the rocking horse that my Pop-C made (the horse's name is 'Prince') They are at my mom's house.This is Mandie on Thanksgiving Day wearing my snow boots, she thought she was so big!

For Halloween this year Mandie dressed up like a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader! And here she is in front of our house with the pumpkins, I just think this one is so cute!
I don't have any pictures of our house updated yet, but I'll take some and post them later!

Comments

  1. YAY! You joined the blog world! :)
    So fun!
    I will have to add you to my list.
    Love you and miss you!
    Wish I could see over Christmas!
    Our babies will be soooo close in age. How fun is that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts