Silly Little Memories

A few little anecdotes to remember about each of my babes.

Mandie learned a song at Bible study on Wednesday to help her remember her Bible verse. The verse is "I will be with you always" Matthew 28:20. You sing the verse to the tune of London Bridge is falling down. Mandie decided to change it up a little bit. Instead of singing "Matthew 28:20" She changed the words to "Mandie 28:20" I guess she didn't think it was right that Matthew's name was in the song and her's wasn't. She can't sing it with a straight face. She starts cracking up every time. She's hilarious I tell you!

Matthew has experienced a major, mind-blowing, momentous occation (according to his Daddy). He has officially begun viewing the first episode of Star Wars. Tonight after the viewing, while I was tucking the little skywalker in, I was trying to tell Him that he will be a warrior for the Lord. He was so excited! He kept asking me all of these application questions like " Mom, will I still live here? I haven't heard the Lord speak, when will he tell me? Where will I get my sword?" I assured him that when the Lord speaks to him he will know it. I told him I don't know when the Lord will need him or what his mission will be . . . but when the Lord calls on him, he'll be ready to go. Now I sit wondering, what are the Lord's plans for that little boy with a lot of heart.

And for Michael, that little guy does not . . . I repeat . . . does NOT. . .  like the vacuum cleaner! When I turn on the vacuum cleaner he chases me around the house. He whacks at the vacuum cleaner and he says "No! No!" to the vacuum cleaner. Oh my. He is doing so well, though. Growing like a weed, trying to figure out how to run, saying a few words here and there (but mostly communicating via gestures and grunts and groans). He is into EVERYTHING! He pulls things from the wall. He dumps drawers. He unfolds blankets. He tears papers. Oh dear!

That's it for this little update. Hope all is well with you, too!

Comments

  1. Oh! I just love it!!! All of these precious moments are like pieces of gold to a mama's heart! I praise the Lord for the medium of blogging to quickly get our ideas and memories down and not have to worry about storing or keeping a paper journal!!!! (or bad penmanship :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts