Happy Birthday Matthew!

I can't believe that Matthew is already 3!! Holy Moly!! I do love it, though! I am so excited to see how three year old Matthew is different than two year old Matthew as the year progresses! Here are some interesting facts about Matthew as of late:

-He loves to play "tiger tomcat". He thinks they are the coolest animals around, and only he seems to know exactly what they are! One of our "Animals on the Farm" books mentions a tiger tomcat, I guess that's where this whole thing started.
-He loves, loves, loves to sing. He sings himself to sleep in bed at night. He sings in the car. He sings while he plays in the living room. He sings at the table. He makes up some songs. He sings songs he knows. When he wants to learn a song, he will ask me to sing it a hundred times over until he learns the words. His favorite songs are "I love you with the love of the Lord", "How I Love You Child I Love you", "Jesus Loves the Little Children", "The animals came in 2 by 2", and "The Bad Guy Song" that he made up.
-He loves to line up his toys. He lines up his dinosaurs, his cars, rocks outside, pieces of paper, markers . . . everything!
-He loves for his Dad to chase him around and grab him a tickle him.
-He absolutely loves to jump, off of everything and onto everything.
-He thinks swords are awesome.
-He loves potty talk. He can't say the word "toot" without cracking up, and he says it often. He also likes poop, and pootie. This is my least favorite of his likes.
-He loves to take baths. The other day he was lying in the bath tub as still as could be, looking up into the water faucet. He stayed there for like 10 minutes, motionless.
-He loves to make jokes.
-He loves to play with the big boys down the street
-He loves going on walks.
-He loves books.

Happy Birthday Matthew! You are one great kid! I love to watch you grow, play, and learn! You are no longer a toddler, your like a little kid now!! I can't believe it! I can't wait to see who you turn into! I love you so much!
Mom

Comments

  1. Love it and can't believe he is 3 already...that just means Keyton will be to soon also. We loved being and the party. I am glad that the trip plans did not work out so that we could be there! Love yall

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts