Michael's 1st Month in Pictures

It was so fun for me to look back and see the pictures I do have of my little baby. He is so precious. He seems so different now than he did for these pictures. Thank you Lord for making this little guy!
Daddy giving M3 his first fingernail trim:
M3 with uncle Jake

The 1st time Mandie and Matthew saw the little guy. This was the morning after he was born. Mandie gave him a pink pillow to lay on.
M3 with Nana Jana:









M3 with his cousin Whitney






M3 with his Great Grandmothers, Dora and Donna:

M3 with his Mama:

M3 with Aunt Tynetta:

My growing family

Mandie loving on her newest brother:

I just love newborn feet. They are so indicative of a brand new baby . . .



Matthew kissing his little brother:

M3 and MiMi

M3 in the sling after I took him on a walk, it just looks like I'm pregnant again!


Hey little guy, I love you so much. You have been a joyous addition into our family! I am so glad you are here, I am so enjoying watching you grow! You are the easiest baby on earth, thank you! I love you so!
Love, Your Mama

Comments

  1. He is sooo sweet! Can't wait to birth and hold our #3 in January!

    Raena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he's precious!! Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet pictures Cassie. I miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts