Halloween :)

Halloween was really fun this year. Mandie and Matthew love dressing up, and Michael just loves everything!!
This year Mandie decided to be a Southern Bell. We found her outfit at Target, she knew it was the one the minute she laid her little blue eyes on it. We spent some time practicing her Southern accent. If someone asked her what she would be for halloween, she occassionally replied, "I'm gowna bee a Suthern Bell, Ya'll" in a really high pitched voice that would require my interpretation. I thought it was precious.
A few weeks ago, Matthew decided to borrow the next door neighbors old puppy dog outfit for halloween. It was really cute and he LOVES playing 'puppy', so it seemed like the perfect costume for him. However, when the time came to put the puppy outfit on for the Fall Festival, Matthew began stripping down . . . and I mean all the way down. He was very decided that there should be no underclothing of any kind under the puppy outfit. I mean puppy's don't wear underwear, why should he?! Anyway, when I made it clear to him that he must wear either underwear or a pull-up, he decided to be a cowboy for the fall festival, and then later a shark for halloween day.
Michael wore Mandie's old pumpkin outfit and a Monkey outfit from Nana Jana.
Now for the pictures~














Happy Halloween!








Comments

  1. Oh Cassie!! I LOVE the pictures, they are all too cute! But I think my favorite is Matthew with the beard- just like Daddy. Precious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts