Mandie's Birthday Blog

Mandie and Elli
Birthday Girl

Daddy and Matthew

Family Picture

Birthday Girl

Princess Cake
Oh Blog Land
I am so very behind on some major family blogging! I guess there's no time like the present to get those important moments on the blog!! This is a post dedicated to Mandie turning 4 years old on June 4, 2010. I can't believe it, but I love it! The older she gets, the more I love my sweet child! These are some pictures from her party. She wanted a swimming party with a princess cake . . . you got it girlie!
Mr. Mason
Dusty and Mason
Hayden
Brooklyn
Elli Jay
the Princess Cake
Mama
Emma Kate
Noah Paul
Matthew
The Birthday Girl!
opening presents
happy friends

To my Mandie,
You are such a special creation of the Lord. He was having such a fun day
when he made you, and I am so honored to be your mother. I simply can't explain the responsibility I feel towards you. To teach you what's right, to impress upon you the love the Lord has for you, to be an example for you, to provide fun experiences for you, to provide educational experiences for you, to provide a pleasant atmoshpere for you. Oh sweet girl, I love you so much. More than I think you will ever know! I know you can't understand it now, but truly everything I do for you is what I think is best for you in the long run. I hope you understand it someday, and I hope you are glad. Your Dad and I are so proud of you, and we just can't wait to see the person you continue to become! You are God's special treasure, created for Him, by Him. Your smile can brighten a room, your humore can bring a silly laugh to any situation. We love you and we are so glad that you are our child!

Love,
Your Mama!

Comments

  1. She is just beautiful, Cassie! So glad she loved her party! Love you letter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th Birthday Mandie..your party looked fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts