Big O Belly Pictures a.k.a Can You Say Outtie?!?

Well, good news . . . I'm not dreary anymore. In fact, I'd say I'm kinda perky. Oh, the ups and downs of hormones. Anyway, Luke did take some pictures, and when I saw them I couldn't believe that this is what I look like. Hope you like the Alfred Hitchcock belly button look. I sport this look every time. Anyway, here they are:



The Lord did such an amazing job when he created bodies, babies, the whole thing is amazing. How lucky we are just to be a part of it all!

Comments

  1. You look beautiful! I love the belly button, and the Alfred Hitchcock reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friend, what amazing pics. I am sooo happy to read your blog. You are just beautiful and small! You know how I am at this time! Thank you for sharing your beauty and excitement with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled upon your blog! You are beautiful!! I am sure you have had maternity pics already, if not and f you want some free maternity pics please get in touch with me! I would love to have some uber cute pregnant lady pictures for my portfolio (and I promise I am not too weird)! my website is www.thesaltedimage.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts