Dreary

Well, I am nearing the end of being pregnant with little Haney #3. And I am officially one tired chick! I have lost all motivation for housework. I'm tired. My joints are swollen. And I feel like being a little whiny about it!! There is so much to do, and I get a spurt of nesting energy about 3 out of every 10 days . . . in which I get a LOT done!! But the rest of the time . . . not so much. I am looking pretty big! I'll get Luke to take a tummy picture to add later. OK, I'm done complaining. Guess I'll go lay on the couch now.

Comments

  1. You go lay on the couch as much as you like - you deserve it!
    Gay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there not too much longer :) Can't wait to see his sweet face...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, friend! I can't believe how close you are! This is amazing. I just love you hope one day to be able to visit you and the wee ones. P.S. I love Pioneer Woman too!! P.P.S. I will try to call you soon to catch up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts