I Love Lucy

Meet Lucy!!!


Well, technically this is not Lucy.
BUT, Lucy is a beautiful black cow.
Lucy is OUR cow.
Well, technically not all of Lucy is our cow.
We bought a cow share. Now, I know some of you may have a timeshare, in which you own a house in a fun to visit location for a week or two every year. Well, around here we are into cow shares. This means we own enough of Lucy to be entitled to 1 gallon of her precious milk every week. You can learn about cow shares and Lucy's precious milk at Heritage Dairy Farms of Canyon Texas website.

Comments

  1. Yay!!! I am so excited for you! I am still trying to talk Rob into it, so I am gonna live through you- have you had any milk yet?!

    Seriously jealous here!

    And I'm so glad to have "weird" friends like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh! awesome! is the milk you get "raw"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh have we had the milk, the sweet and fresh milk that was milked from dear Lucy (and her girls)that morning!! Yes, it's raw and fresh. And now it's all gone because we used it up to make homemade ice cream . . . oh happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts