Wonderland and Texas

Last week my Aunt Sandi and Uncle Ronnie came to Amarillo with their Granddaughter, Kara. We went with them, and my parents, and my niece, Whitney, to Wonderland. We also went to see the play TEXAS in Canyon. Here are our family pictures from said events . . .
Dad, Mom, and Mandie on the Tilt-A-Whirl. Mandie was smiling, but you wouldn't know it from the picture . . .
Matthew and Poppy, two silly guys . . .

Mom, Dad, and Mandie on the . . . huh, I just don't know the name of this one. We were not brave enough to take Matt up there without a seat belt or harness or something.


Dad and Matt watching Mom and Mandie on the Tilt-A-Whirl. Can you tell this picture was taken after the Log Ride?


Mom, Dad, and Mandie on the Log Ride. Mandie was in front of me but she couldn't see anything. She did bonk her forehead on the 'log' on the way down, but she thougt that was
funny. . .

Mandie and I on the Tilt-A-Whirl, I think we did this one 4 times . . .


I thought she would be scared of the Frog Hopper, but she laughed and laughed . . .


Mandie found her dream car . . .


Mandie riding the helicopter . . .


Mandie and Matt riding the boat . . .


The next three pictures are from the play TEXAS in Canyon. As you can see, Matthew was kind enough to let Dad borrow his hat in the last one.
Mandie. 'nuf said.


Matthew . . .


Dad and his little cow-princess . . .


We had so much fun with my Aunt and Uncle. I guess next time we'll head to Odessa and see what fun that city has to offer, surely nothing as fun as our exciting Amarillo attractions!!


Comments

  1. Great pictures, my friend! Such fun. The kids are just adorable.

    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pictures. Amazing photos of you and your family. The joy just jumps off the screen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts