Be Happy

I just went through our pictures from July. I decided to take a few that make me laugh and share them with you.
The following three pictures were taken in succession, each about 4 seconds apart. This makes me giggle . . . I just can't stop laughing!





This is Mandie and her friend Paisley who lives in Abilene, are they hot stuff or what!


After Mandie got the '12 Dancing Princesses' DVD for her birthday, she really wanted to wear her hair in a bun like the dancers . . . this probably won't be happening again for a while now that Mandie is her own hairdresser.



This is Mandie with her girlfriends, Elli and Brooklyn. I love all of Mandie's sweet little friends!


This is the first time any of my children have ever done this. One minute Matthew is eating goldfish, the next he's eating goldfish with his eyes closed, the next . . .

HA! Good memories!!

Comments

  1. The pictures are great..the first three are a CRACK UP..what a character Matthew is and Mandie what a cutie pie...they are both getting so BIG :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts