I Love the Flower Girl . . . and Boy


Today I put my kids in the jogging stroller and walked over to what I told them was the "flower park" (Heaven forbid we get in the stroller and don't go to a park-even though we did end up going to the real park, too) It's just this nice old man who loves flowers, plants hundreds of them, and then invites you to come enjoy them! He was outside when we arrived and he was very friendly! He said they could pull on the sprinkler heads, and pick the flowers, and walk in the flowers . . . which was very nice even though I did not allow them to do any of those things. Anyway, here are my favorite pictures from today:










Comments

  1. Sweet pictures for the two of them..they are growing up too fast!!!! :) Love the hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went there yesterday too! so funny that we went the same day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic of Matthew looking up! What a great shot! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that house! What a great idea to take pictures there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts