Official Easter Post!

I was looking back through my pictures today and I realized I had a bunch of fun Easter pictures and memories that needed to be blogged. So today, on May 15, I will be posting about Easter, of course!

Mandie eating some yummy M&M's:

Noah and Matthew . . . male bonding . . . 
All the little cousins!
Mandie and Matthew's Easter baskets (Matthew's too little to realize that boxes of raisins aren't the good stuff )
Mandie had an Easter Egg hunt at Kid U. It was at the old-folks home across the street. Here are some pictures of her with her friends from school, Ellee and Brooklyn, and another Ellie. She was so excited to see all the eggs, but not really aggressive enough to get very many! Luckily all the eggs were equally distributed before anyone got to eat any candy. 



This year Mandie and I did Easter Eggs for the first time! She was quite the little scientist. She got to wear one of Luke's old undershirts as a smock, and she got to mix the water into the colors. She colored some of the eggs with crayons, and she put rubber bands around some (with a little help from me), and stickers, too. It was a ball! 












Comments

  1. What a precious post. I love all the pictures. You are such an awesome mommy doing these activies with your little ones. One day you will look back and be so happy you did these things. I wish I spent time doing activities like this. Usually I procrastinate and do them while they're sleeping!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts