Putting things together

Tonight at dinner Mandie said, "Mommy, I love Jesus".

So I said, "Mandie, that is so wonderful. I am so glad that you love Jesus."

Then Mandie looked like she was thinking pretty hard and she said, " No, not Jesus. What's that girl's name, Mommy?"

"Oh, you mean Mary?"

"Yes, I love Mary, Mommy." she said.

I replied, "that's good honey, I'm glad you love Mary".

"Mommy, did Mary have a little lamb?"

I debated for a moment and then simply replied, "Yes, Mary did have a little lamb". 

Isaiah 53:7~"He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before ther shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth."

Later tonight when I was tucking her into bed, Mandie wanted to read about Mary and Jesus. So I opened up her little Bible to the few pages about Mary and Jesus. There was a picture in there of the wise man looking at Jesus. Mandie pointed to the man and said, "Who is that, Mommy?".

I replied, "That is the wise man".

"Did he build his house upon the rock?"


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts