Yummmm . . . Furr's . . . Or Maybe Not

I LOVE Furr's.

When I was a little girl, my family would often go to Luby's for meals. Oh, yumm. I loved Luby's. I loved their fruit bowls, and I loved their dinner rolls. I have some very distinct memories that involve Luby's and my Mom-C and Pop-C (They are my grandparents on my Dad's side).

In high school, my love shifted from Luby's to Furr's because I ate their practically once a week with the track team or the cross country team after a race / meet. We had so much fun, and we certainly ate all we could eat . . . and maybe a little more. One time my teammate Lindsey ate 11 rolls with her meal. Those were the good old days.

I still love Furr's today. These days we usually end up ther with either my parents or Luke's parents. It's a good way to spend time together.

~BUT~

the last 4-5 times I have eaten at Furr's, I get a headache later that night. It's not a horrible headache, but it's not fun. Isn't that wierd.

Does anyone else ever get a headache after a Furr's meal??

Comments

  1. My brother (a nutrition expert)said that Furrs food is LOADED with MSG and sodium, not to mention cooked in hydro veggie oil. Its disappointing cuz I love cafeteria food!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts