Charge It

Here's the story. The charger for my cell phone stays on my night stand, where I keep a glass of water. It seems that the other night some condensation from my water got on the night stand and pulled a current from my charger. This left some green and white powder on the night stand. Point being: the cell phone charger is shot. My cell phone died the day before yesterday, and I can't charge it until a new one come's in the mail. That should happen some time next week.

One the happy side, I have really enjoyed not having a cell phone. It's nice to be out of touch some times. But it will be good to have it back, as well.

Comments

  1. I tried to call you. Now, I know the problem. :)
    Let's talk next week sometime about H's shower.

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts