The Kiddo's!

It seems that recently my posts have been rather wordy. So I decided to catch up on some pictures! Be warned, these pictures are really cute.

Blogger is not letting me cut and paste my pictures, so they are not really in any order. But here they are none the less.

As I'm sure most of you were aware, yesterday was national 'talk like a pirate day'. So all the kids were invited to dress up as pirates for story time at the SW branch library. It's kind of hard to tell, but Mandie has a pirate mustache. (The library has story time M-F at 10 am, it's a good activity to do on cold days)



Here is Matthew standing up! Way to go son!! AND, congratulations little boy . . . you got your first tooth in today!!

Here is Matthew sleeping in the sling on my back. I love this picure, I love when he sleeps on me, I love the sling!

This is Ashlyn, Paisley, and Mandie playing at the park. Silly girls!
Here is Matthew at the park watching Mandie swing and playing with her pony.

Here is Mandie swinging at the park and watching Matthew watch her swing.
This is Matthew swinging at the park. He was in a great mood.

This is Mandie wearing one of my dresses from when I was 2. I think she looks like she should be boxed and sold in a toy store. As Granddad Haney would say, "What a Doll!"
Here is Matthew with his 'Cunkle' Clay (really a cousin, but like an uncle). Go Tech!
Here is Mandie shooting the breeze with the guys.
I love this picture because Matthew looks like Godzilla.
Mandie and Paisley swinging away.


The next 2 pictures may be my new favorite pictures of Mandie. She spent a lot of energy getting her Dad's boots on, and then she was trying to open and shut the front door. She fell more than a few times. She was concentrating so hard while she walked in those boots.

Here is Matthew in the baby pool, I love those baby blue's!
Mandie and Matthew goofing off in the baby pool in the backyard.

Here is Matthew having some tummy time. I love his expression. These jammies used to be Luke's when he was a baby. Good job GrandMother's for keeping so many sweet baby clothes from the 80's!!




Comments

  1. How fun Cassie!! I love all the pictures. You have such adorable little kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet babies! I can't believe our kids are getting so big!

    Have you ever tried a Moby wrap? I have a sling too and have had a hard time using it, but I love the moby wrap (i bought it at target this past weekend). It is really easy to use and Garyn LOVES it! There are several ways to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pictures! :)
    They are sooo sweet! Noah got his first tooth yesterday...so fun!
    I can't believe Matthew pulled up and is sitting up. We are a little behind over here.

    LOVE this post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts