A New Season

Today was 'Graduation Day' at The King's Academy. I have officially worked my last day as a P.E, teacher for the forseeable future. I wouldn't change the season I am leaving, I am so excited about the season that I am entering into. A season of 100% commitment and devotion to these people:

 
(that one either just ate a smurf or discovered a blue piece of chalk. the other one thought that one was hilarious)

and these people:

 
I will be able to spend a lot more of my time watching those people do these types of things:

 


And I can look forward to seeing more faces like this:

 


And give truth to more statements like the one on this t-shirt.

(it reads "my parents are exhausted)

I'm so excited to venture into this new season. I will give it my best. Thank you, Lord, for the chance to homeschool my kiddos!

Comments

Popular Posts