Kid Stuff I Want to Remember

Well, a few important milestones have been reached around here and I want to get them down before I forget when they happened. First of all, Matthew is officially potty trained! Hooray!! I am very proud of my "Big Boy"!

Also, Michael broke his top right tooth yesterday. This is his 3rd tooth. He's such a sweet baby, he just doesn't moan or groan too much even though you can tell he is uncomfortable. Also, he is CRAWLING! Well, sort of crawling. He is getting around. I think it's safe to say that he really is crawling backward, but really just pushing himself around in every other direction. He gets up on all 4's and rocks, and he has started moving his arms in a forward direction, but his rear end just lies flat on the ground when he tries to go forward. I know it's just a matter of time before he is crawling forward. Baby life goes by so very fast!

Also, Mandie get's reading. She has even read a few words on her own. Today she wrote MOM on a piece of paper (I think she knows that these letters make a word because I always put "MOM *hearts* MANDIE on the note in her lunchbox). And she asked me to read what she wrote, I said "Mom, Mandie, you just wrote the word Mom! Great job!!" and you could just see the light come on in her head. It just clicked for her and she was so proud of herself, and I am proud of her as well!

Speaking of Mom, this Mama just donated about a foot of hair to Locks of Love. I'm pretty sure this is the shortest my hair has ever been, but I really do like the change. Luke said it's the first hair cut I've ever gotten that he's actually been able to tell that I got a haircut. I'll have to post a picture later.

I'm so glad to be able to track events on this blog. Goodness knows I would never remember otherwise!

Comments

Popular Posts