In the Mood to Blog . . .

but nothing very specific to say.

So I will simply proceed with randomness from this point on.

  • I can't wait to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. We didn't find out with Matthew, we are finding out this time. It's going to be fun. And then I get to decorate some kid rooms! yehaw!!
  • We moved about a month ago. That was crazy. I am so thankful to be where we are.
  • Mandie's pretty good about only sucking her thumb in bed now! Praise the Lord!
  • Luke and I spent the afternoon hanging stuff on the walls today. Starting to feel more and more like home!
  • I made an appointment to have my dogs groomed, never done that before. I always just gave them a bath in the tub.
  • I watched the movie Julie and Julia last night and was so inspired I got on amazon and ordered 2 cookbooks. Don't expect a year of blogs about that any time soon!
  • My pregnancy vericose (that's not how you spell it I'm sure!) that I had with Matthew are already back with this one and I'm only 12 weeks along . . . pouty sigh.
  • I think I'm just falling more and more in love with Jesus. And I'm really enjoying all of the talk about Him this Christmas season.
  • Finally, the pastor of our church, Pastor Don Lane of City Church, passed away a few days ago and his services will be tomorrow. I'm still a little shocked that he's gone. But mostly, I'm grateful to have known him, and felt the powerful effects of a life of service to the Lord. His effect on this city will still ripple for years to come. I can't imagine what life would be like if we all lived with such clear purpose, passion, and love.

Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. Congrats! I didn't know you were expecting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie-
    Just found your blog through another friend. Do you remember me from growing up in church together? I'm thrilled to see that you and Luke are expecting again. What a great gift!!! Wishing blessings to you in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cookbooks did you order? I watched that movie on our ski trip a few days ago (loved it!) and feel the need to cook, cook, cook!

    Congrats, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts