Question

Hello blog world! I have a question for all you girls living in A-town. Do you know of anyone here who homeschools their children? Have you ever considered homeschooling your children? I am not necessarily for it, or against it at this point. I just want to know if there is anyone around who does it? Thanks for your input!

Note: The purpose of this post is not to affend anyone, or get anyone going crazy! If you comment, please be considerate of someone who may not feel the same way you do.

Comments

  1. Cassie, I know a few people. We have cousins that live in Borger who homeschool - children ages 13, 10, 7 and 4. Also, if you go to my page, there is a link at the bottom for Whitaker Legacy. If you go to her page, there is her homeschooling link where she talks about homeschooling her kiddos. She is very sweet and would probably love to visit with you about it. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I guess I should say that you can always call me as well. We considered homeschooling briefly years ago. I can share what we discussed and how we came to a decision if that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have afriend with 6 kids who homeschools. 3 are in school and 3 are younger...I admire anyone who can do it, yet it is not my calling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cassie! I know that Jennifer Lane and Anna from church homeschool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know a few. Didn't know you were considering. I think it is great if you do. I have a few friends in other cities that do it that could give you some links to diff. websites. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts