Not for those with weak stomach's!

This is gross.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Last night Mandie and Matt were taking a bath together. I was reading a book in there while they were playing. I glance over and see that Mandie has stood up and assumed her "poopie position"*.

Mom: "Mandie! Are you POOPING!?!?"
Mandie: "grunt, groan, grunt"
Mom: "Well finish in the pottie!!!!!!" as I scoop her out of the tub, and place her on the pot.

The poop was flying! In the tub, with the baby of course. On the floor. On the potty. And, amazingly, in the potty as well.

How can so much poop come out of such a petite little girl?

The poop was cleaned up, the kids were cleaned, the bath was cleaned, the toys were cleaned. Then it was bed time, which would lead you to believe it was sleep time. Guess again.

I was up every 2 hours for 15-30 minutes per session with alternating kids. Thankfully, my wonderfully amazingly fantastic and HELPFUL hubby took the kids when they woke up so I could get one more hour of sleep.

When I woke up he went straight to work. I started getting the kiddos dressed. Mandie first, then Matthew. Matthew had slept that night in fleece footie P.J.'s. I guess all of our noses are so stopped up that we just can't smell anything, including poopie diapers. Matthew was poopie. Unfortunately his diaper had failed him. One side had come unfastened. Poop had smudged it's way down his leg and into the footie of his P.J.'s.

So gross.

I am the mom. A.K.A. Manager of all things poopie.

*Poopie Position- half way between a stand and a squat. Knees slightly bent. Elbows bent. Fisted hands close to armpits. Neck veins bulging. Face red. Overall disgruntled facial expression.

Comments

  1. Oh cassie
    I have so been there!!! Caleb took his diaper off in bed once and smeared poop all over the crib...but there was NONE in his diaper. It was dry!! But he did smear it all up and down the slats of his crib...NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts